Hi! This is Shees. Today we will talk about eyes.
Eyes are the most charming organ of your body. It attracts everyone.
It is said that your eyes are the mirror of your soul. It speaks but never tells a lie.
The health of your eyes also matters as these are important one part of your beauty.
No matter what type of color your eyes have but the shape of your eyes matters a lot.
Dull and wrinkled eyes reduced your beauty very much. So, the health of your eyes is
- Eyes are the most complex organ after brain.
- Your eyes start to develop after two weeks when you are conceived.
- Your eyeball stays in the same size from birth to death.
- Your eyes are composed of 2 million working parts.
- The cornea is the only tissue in the eyes that doesn’t have any blood supply.
- About 80% of your memories that what you see is determined by your eyes.
- Eyes heal quickly than other organs.
- The people who are blind can see their dreams if they are not born blind.
- About 80% of your learning occurs by eyes.
Tips for eyes health:
Eat the balanced diet. The food that is full of Vitamine A, C proved very good for
your eye health.
Staring at a screen makes your eyes tired and dry, so, science introduces 20/20/20 rule which means after every 20 minutes, look at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
Always wear sunglasses. It protects your eyes from harmful radiations like uv radiations.
The Smoke of tobacco exposes your eyes to high levels of oxidative stress that damaged this sensitive organ much, so, avoid it.
Take exercise because it increases your blood circulation and removes toxins from the eyes. You may focus on one object for some minutes round about 15. This is the best exercise.
Bacteria can easily grow on creamy eye makeup, so, throw out the products after 3 months. It may effect on your eye health.
Home remedies for eyes:
Followings are the things that are proven good for your eye health:
- Spinach contains the special chemical compound that provides great health to eyes.
- One of the awesome vegetables for eyes is Carrots.
- Broccoli is considered the superfood that imparts positive effects on eyes.
- The presence of Omega 3- fatty acids in the Fish makes it special for eyes care.
- Berries are full of antioxidants that not only make your eyes beautiful but healthy.
- Eyes become healthy by eating dry fruits like almond, nuts etc.
- Eat only two pieces of chocolate in a week provide health to your eyes.
- Eating eggs provide high-quality proteins to your body that helped to make your eyes stronger.
- Make a paste of honey and black pepper and consumed it on daily basis for healthier eyes.
- Add cucumber in your diet.
- Drink cold milk which is very good for eyes.
- Rosewater is most preferable home remedies for eyes.
- Green tea is very good for your health.
- Application of Almond oil or castor oil on the eyes makes them dark circle free and full of attraction.
So, this is all about eyes care. Follow all the things that described above in order to get healthier eyes.Thanx!