Hi! This is Shees. Today I shares all information of Sperms.
Sperms are the male reproductive motile cells which are produced sexually and fertilize the female egg.
- About 200 million sperm cells are produced with every ejaculation.
- Your sperms respond to food that a man eats.
- Like men, Sperms has no regular direction.
- Sperms are cold.
- Ejaculated sperms are deformed about 90%.
- Sperms come in both male and female genders.
- About 2 months are taken to make a sperm.
- Dead sperms make a healthy baby.
- Progesterone hormone provides energy to the sperms.
- It can live for days.
Finding of Path:
Sperms find their path by the chemicals that are released by the egg.
They reach the female reproductive track and then fertilize the egg.
Essential for pregnancy:
Sperms are produced in the testes by the testosterone hormone.
Millions of sperms are produced but the only one survives and able a woman to get pregnant.
A lot of sperms are wasted during sex.
All other degenerated sperms are unable to reach the egg.
But only a healthy one fertilize the sperms.
This increases the chance of a woman to develop a healthy life inside her body.
Sperms contain the sex chromosomes XY which determines gender.
Sperm production with age:
Sperms are produced throughout their lives.
But the rate of production is decreased with age.
The old man has the less rate of production than the young man.
In women, they stop producing egg above the egg 50.
They do not produce egg throughout their lives.
- Balanced diet
- Take exercise
- Don’t use steroids
- Don’t wear tight pants
- Avoid smoking
- Proper food
- Avoid cigarette
The food providing strength to sperms:
- Pumpkin seeds are very helpful in the production of the sperms.
- Ginseng improves the erections.
- One banana keeps you away from the fertility specialists.
- Garlic improves the blood flow in the sexual organ.
- Walnut proves very beneficial for sperm count.
Vitamins that helping sperms production:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12
So, this is all about sperms, follow it to keep yourself fit.