Pollen allergy is a seasonal disease which is separate from air. It is a viral disease and its substance is included in air. It is spread in flower season and remain until the start of summer season. Many people suffer in pollen allergy, about 5 to 20 percent of the population is affected by this viral disease. In America, 10 million people suffer in pollen allergy in every spring season.
What is pollen:
Pollan is a yellowish powder, It is a male microgametophyte of seed plant which produces sperm cells. This yellowish powder transported from plant to plant by animals, by insects and by birds for fertilisation.
Birds and insects are travel from plant to plant for their food. When they suck juice from flowers, pollen stuck to their bodies and claws. In this case, pollen spread in the air and caused pollen allergy. It exposures to tree, grass and weed pollen. There are many other causes such as:
- Bee or wasp stings
- bee pollen
It has a lot of symptoms. An addict can suffer in:
- Nasal congestion
- Hay fever
- Asthma symptoms
- Itching throat
- Running nose
- Watery eyes
- Red eyes
It is not a minor allergy, that can be ignored. It can be severe if its treatment is not done at the time. Many home remedies help in cure of pollen allergy. These remedies really work in the relief of this viral disease. Here are these remedies:
- Use of fish oil supplement.
- Use turmeric in cooking.
- Prefer to eat chicken over meat.
- Use of butterbur for the nasal congestion.
- Spray in noise daily to wash away pollen.
- Use chili pepper in food.
It is said that “prevention is the best than cure”. We can prevent from this disease if we follow these precaution:
- Cover your nose and mouth with mask.
- Close windows of your car when you are travelling.
- Use air conditioner in your room to reduce allergen.
- Trees release pollen so don’t go near them in the season of pollen allergy.
- Avoid to go outside the house at the time of sunrise and sunset.
- as you were suffer in pollen allergy last year, take suggested medicine before the start of spring to prevent this allergy.