Remedies for glowing skin:
skin is the cover which protects the body. Skin is the thin layer of tissues. It plays an important role. It helps to protect from pathogens, water loss, temperature regulation, Synthesis of vitamin D, sensation and Production of vitamin B folate. It is most sensitive part of the body so it needs more care.
Skin layer:the skin consists of three main layers these are:
It is the outermost layer of our skin, it provides moisture to the skin.It processes to hold germs. It also works to prevent many physical dangers to the body.
It is the middle layer of our skin. It contains tough connective tissues, Sweat glands, blood vessels and hair follicles. It feeds the skin through blood vessels. These blood vessels also process to keep the warm skin.
It is the third layer of skin. It is a deeper layer which contains loose connective tissues. These tissues contain fats.
How to damage skin:
Healthy and shiny skin is the sign of good health. It is most delicate part of our body. that’s why it requires more attention and care. our skin can be damaged by following problems:
- Lack of water
- Hormonal changes
- Poor lifestyle
- Environmental effects
- Drug reaction
- Beauty product reaction
Home remedies for shiny and healthy skin:
Our skin has naturally healing property. There are many products available in the market which take the time for healing. It is best to use home remedies for the quick result. These remedies are very effective and can be easily available at home. These are helpful in making healthy and shiny skin, Here are these remedies for glowing skin:
- The smile is the best exercise for shiny skin so keep the smile
- The dehydration is the main cause of dull and loose skin so drink about 8 to 10 glass of water in a day
- Vitamin C is very important for the skin so use vitamin C in your diet.
- To drink lemon juice with water is very beneficial for the skin, it helps to eliminate the toxic from the body.
- Fish and olive oil are the healthy fats so add healthy fats in your diets for the shiny and healthy skin.
- Environmental factor also damages the skin. It is best to grow the plant in your home to keep air fresh.
- Spend short time in the sunlight to get vitamin D. before going to sunshine use sunblock to protect the harmful rays of it.
- Use good beauty product which is prestige and suitable your skin.
- Stress is one of the most problems of skin damage sp yoga is useful to reduce stress.
- Do exercise daily because it works to eliminate toxic of skin through sweat.
- Proper sleep is very necessary for healthy and healthy skin, So take quality sleep about 8 hours.
- Eat fresh fruits and fresh vegetables like Apple, guava, grapes, strawberry, blueberry, Pomegranates, nuts, seeds, spinach, turnip, carrot, soy etc.
- Milk is very beneficial for healthy and shiny skin so takes at least cups of milk daily for the better result.
These remedies for glowing skin really work, so add them in your lifestyle. Apply them & enjoy the healthy & shiny Skin.