Hi! This is Shees. Today we will talk about Abortion.
Abortion can be defined as:
- It is a medical process of ending the pregnancy. It is also called termination of pregnancy.
- It is the method that does not allow a new soul to come in the world.
- Every abortion kills a new soul.
- About less than 1% abortion performed to save the life of the mother.
- Abortion is more dangerous than childbirth.
- 8-week unborn baby really feels physical pain during an abortion.
- Abortion is not the only women issue but involves both genders.
These are the type of abortion:
- Induced abortion:
This abortion performed to save the life of the pregnant lady. This method prevents harm to the physical and mental health of the women.
- Spontaneous abortion:
It is the unintentional expulsion of the embryo. It occurs before the 24th week of pregnancy.
It is also called the miscarriage.
The causes of abortion are described as:
- Uterine abnormalities
- Hormones problems
- Medical condition in the mother like diabetes
- Physical problems in the mother
- Immune system responses
Followings are the type of medical abortion procedure:
In this procedure, medicine used by the pregnant lady rather than surgery.
Mifepristone and Misoprostol:
- This is a medical procedure that is used up to the 7-9 week of pregnancy.
- There is the blockage of Progesterone hormone at the lining of the uterus.
- Its sides effects include vomiting, heavy bleeding and infection.
Methotrexate and Misoprostol:
- It is the medical procedure that is used up to the 49 days of pregnancy.
- It is given by orally or by injection.
- It has many sides effects include nausea, diarrhoea, and cramping.
Effective natural abortion methods:
- Green papaya which causes the contraction of the uterus and leads to abortion.
- Sesame seeds excite the uterus muscle and lead to abortion.
- Proteolytic enzyme bromelain is present in the pineapple that causes abortion.
So, this is all about abortion. Read it and thanx!